Your personal and account safety is our top priority, and we employ numerous security features that help protect your information. On top on our security, we suggest using the following tips to for an additional layer of protection online.
- Never save your card information when making purchases online
- If you are making online purchases, make sure to only order from secure websites that display the closed lock icon and have https:// in the web address bar at the top of the page
- Always log out of Online Banking or the Mobile App when you are finished (for additional security, we will automatically sign you off after 10 minutes of inactivity)
- Be mindful of information you share on social media sites
- Do not open emails, attachments or text messages that appear suspicious
If you suspect your account, information, or debit card has been compromised, please call the bank or Customer Care Center. For more information about account security, visit the Security Center page.